Français des affaires
4 French lessons x 45 minutes per week.
Tuesday to Friday, 12.15pm to 1.00 pm.
A maximum of 8 students per class (minimum of 2 students required).
Selon l'actualité économique et les attentes du groupe, les sujets seront sélectionnés parmi les thèmes suivants*:
WEEK 1 - Themes will be selected from the following:
The different types of French companies
The French corporate system
The business environment; the French workplace
The business market
The French banking system
Business correspondence in French
WEEK 2 - Themes will be selected from the following:
The main aspects of marketing (market research - advertising)
A lesson in correspondence/ A study of professional documents
Constructing a Curriculum Vitae
Simulations (i.e. job interviews)
- Working on written and oral French expression related to business
- Learning Business French vocabulary related to economics and commerce
- Improving Telephone Communication skills
- Confronting various business situations
- Our teaching method is based on practical exercises, simulations and role plays
- Our teaching aids and matertials are essentially made of real life printed documents (advertisements, newspaper articles, professional documents) , audio and audio-visual documents, and material created by our teachers.
This program is to be used as a reference and may be modified in order to meet your requirements as a student. We offer an in depth study of specific themes, for example business correspondence, and an introduction to other subjects such as:
- The evolution of the French consumer society
- The economic state of France
- France today, with relation to the European Union
- The main aspects of our labour laws
- French culture and the behaviour of French Managers