INTENSIVE FRENCH COURSE - 30 lessons x 45 minutes per week
Students will be taught the French grammar and also given the necessary French oral skills.Students will work on expression and comprehension in both written and oral situations.
- Open to all levels (beginner-advanced).
- 36 French lessons x 45 minutes per week.
- Monday to Friday: 9am to 12.20noon.
- 12 students max/class.
- Tuesday to Friday: 2pm to 4pm
- 6 students max/class.
Students will be taught the French grammar and also given the necessary French oral skills.
Students will work on expression and comprehension in both written and oral situations.
Varied tools will be used, such as: comic strips, newspaper articles, video...
Learning activities that prompt speaking in French.
Provide a cultural insight into France, Provence and/or the French Riviera.
Learn to speak French in everyday situations with outings into town (Antibes or Nice).
Conversational exercises based on real life documents.
Practical French speaking exercises meant to develop reflexes in oral expression and improve pronunciation.
A review of the day's lessons and any difficulty encountered.
Price per week:
- No lessons on the first Monday of your course. Information meeting and town visit in the morning.
- At 14:00, written and oral French test to place you in a group suitable for your level.
- No lessons on bank holidays.
- 1 lesson = 45 minutes
- 20 minute break