LANGUAGE STAYS FOR THE 50 +
A language stay designed for students in their fifties and over who are keen on improving their French whilst learning more about the arts, culture, cuisine and scenery of the Côte d’Azur.
- 15 February 2015 to 28 February 2015
- 26 April 2015 to 09 May 2015
- 10 May 2015 to 23 May 2015
- 09 August 2015 to 23 August 2015
- 25 October 2015 to 07 November 2015
Descriptif du programme
- Standard Course: 20 lessons x 45min / week
- Monday to Friday: 8:45am – 12.20noon (max. 12 students)*
- Required language level: Intermediate (A2)
Accommodation is offered in studios (single or double) with air conditioning, fully equipped kitchenette, television, bathroom, toilet and terrace.
The activities schedule includes
- 4 half days of activities or visits per week (visits to the Picasso Museum, Saint-Paul de Vence, Cannes, wine tasting, a Provencal cooking lesson etc.)
- 1 full day outing at the weekend (Visit to Nice or snowshoe trekking in Valberg)
- 1 evening per week (theatre and ‘aperitif’ evening).
|PRICE PER WEEK PER PERSON |
Arrival : Sunday / Departure : Saturday
|15.02 - 28.02||26.04 - 09.05||10.05 - 23.05|
09.08 - 22.08
|25.10 - 07.11|
|Single Studio||790 €||860 €||860 €||1320 €||790 €|
|Double Studio||685 €||720 €||720 €||950 €||685 €|
- Standard Course (20 lessons/week)
- Accommodation in high standard residence
- Half-Board (breakfast and lunch at the schoolâ€™s restaurant Monday to Friday)
- Weekly Activities Schedule (4 half-days of activities or visits, one full day at the weekend and one evening)
- No lessons on the first Monday of your stay. Welcome meeting and city visit in the morning.
- A written and oral French test at 1:30 will place you in the group suited to your level.