SUMMER CAMP IN NICE
We invite you to Nice, the capital of the French Riviera (Côte d'Azur), to enjoy all the trapings of our relaxed Mediterranean city whilst learning or improving your French. This summer camp is exclusivly for adults and is available with a variety of French courses, ranging from standard courses to intensive courses.
Nice, the largest city on the French Riviera, is situated in a stunningly beautiful location, with its 10 kilometre long beach and its dramatic mountainous backdrop. It is a beautifull city just a short trip from dream destinations such as Cannes, Grasse and Monaco, and only one hour from the Italian border. This marvelous location twinned with the fabulous summer weather makes Nice an idylic place to come to learn, or improve your French.
French courses in Nice
- Maximum 12 students per class
- 20 lessons x 45 min per week
- Open to all levels
- Time table : Courses alternate weekly
- Course A: Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 9am to 12.20noon and Tuesday , Thursday from 2.45pm to 6.00pm (including 15 minutes break)
- Course B: Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 2.45pm to 6.00pm and Tuesday , Thursday from 09am to 12.20noon (including 15 minutes break)
- Standard course with additional activities in small groups with a maximum of 8 students
- 30 lessons x 45 min per week
- Open to all levels
- Time table : as for standard course + Monday until Friday : from 1.00pm to 2.30pm
Learn French in Nice
Learn French in our summer residence: during July and August, we offer an accommodation and course package, which aims to promote socialising among our students who come from all over the world. You will stay in a campus situated 2 km from the city centre and the station, 2.5 km from the school and 9 km from Nice Côte d'Azur airport.
Modern and comfortable premises
- Single or double rooms with bathroom and toilets
- 10 minutes from the school by bus (25 minutes on foot)
- At your disposal: a cafeteria and a large park.
Transport to school and city centre
- 10 minutes by bus and 25 minutes on foot. Bus routes : Sunbus 1, 2, 22, 23, 24, 37 (St-Barthélémy, Lépine, Valrose). Noctambus n°3 (until 2 o’clock in the morning).
Prices in euros, per person and per week
505 euros / week in double room
540 euros / week in single room